Let your wanderlust guide you to some of the absolute best student-friendly spas and resorts this Wednesday with this fun Destination Relaxation blog. Adults aren’t the only ones who deserve a little R&R, so this is your chance to grab your friends, throw on a fluffy white spa robe, and lay back and let the professionals do their job. Don’t worry about homework, tests, or college applications for one of these fun weekend getaway trips, just worry about getting those knots out of your neck!
Kingsmill Resort + Spa - Williamsburg, VA
- Our list of great student-friendly spas and resorts begins in a popular senior trip destination, Williamsburg, Virginia! At Kingsmill Resort + Spa your group can pretty well choose to do anything you want, from outdoor soccer and fishing to indoor crafts and swimming! Here you will have 12 years and younger day camps, a popular one for girls under 12 that allows them have a private spa days, robes, foot baths, and nail treatments all included! Enjoy a wide variety of spa options (like the sampler hot stone and aromatherapy spa), indoor and outdoor pools and fountains, golf courses, and free transportation to and from town!
Aulani Disney Resort + Spa - Co Clina, Oahu, Hawaii
- We have no question your group will love this Disney-themed Hawaiian family resort and spa, the Oahu based Aulani Spa. Enjoy some of the finest service, local fresh foods, and kid-friendly spa treatments here at the resort. Explore the pool area, lazy river, two water slides, man-made reef, cove and on-site lagoon, and even calm gentle waters in every direction. Here you will see classic Disney movie characters with an island flair walking about, have the option to participate in daily dance parties by the pool, and relax with some of the most amazing spa treatments in Hawaii!
The Breakers - Palm Beach, FL
- Palm Beach, the sunny and spa-filled southern city, does not disappoint with this next destination at The Breakers Resort! Enjoy ornate Italian Renaissance architecture alongside fantastic landscaping as you and your group participate in any of the many offered charming family-friendly activities. Join a tournament of kickball or sit by an evening bonfire before getting some of the finest spa treatments inside. Here there are a total of five different full pools, including a baby pool and heated pool, as well as arts and crafts and sandcastle building lessons for children under 12. There is an onside Italian restaurant here as well, serving up some of the tastiest brick oven pizzas and pastas!
Loews Coronado Bay Resort + Spa - San Diego, CA
- Welcome to this San Diego relaxed beach setting at Loews Coronado Resort. This fun kid-friendly resort features such unique activities as kickboxing and yoga courses, origami lessons, kite flying, and baking classes. Swim at the large outdoor pool and enjoy some virgin poolside cocktails, or get out on your own and explore the 15-acre peninsula. This is one of the very few spas in the U.S. that features Watsu, or water-based, massages!
Tyler Place Family Resort - Highgate Springs, VT
- Tyler Place Family Resort is essentially a summer camp in all seasons for grown ups and kids alike! This resort was founded in 1933 and has since then perfected its activities for younger children as well as its 15 and older day spa options. The entire resort is sitting on 16 acres of Lake Champlain, featuring both indoor and outdoor pools, a live jazz band onsite, gardening options, and activities such as archery, yoga, basketball, mini golf, painting, and cruises! You’re welcome!
Nickelodeon Family Suites - Holiday Inn - Orlando, FL
- This Holiday In-owned resort in Orlando is geared toward younger students, teens who still love their cartoons, and anyone who needs a spa day! Check in with some classic character meet and greets, explore the two water parks and 4-story water tower, and pick out your favorite character themed room to sleep in! Enjoy the 26 acres of outdoor fun, fun daily summer camp-like activities for students 12 and under, and the adult Nick @ Nite lounge. There are options for hair braiding, manicures, and basic massages for children as young as two years old!