An ‘award-winning vacation experience unlike any other’, a Disney Cruise is one of the most entertaining cruise experiences your group can have this season, every available Disney cruise option providing superb dining, entertainment, accommodations, and overall service. What could be more magical than setting sail with Mickey and his gang this summer aboard a luxury cruiser with your closest friends and family?
Sometimes, however, the planning and booking process can be a bit overwhelming, especially if it is your first cruise experience or first Disney vacation experience. Here at AST, we will help you with the entire process step by step when you book with us, starting with this handy planning guide.
Here are a few specifics you can look forward to on any Disney cruise excursion:
- Broadway Style Musicals
- Firework Shows
- Deck Parties
- 3D Disney Movies
- Trivia and Karaoke
- Kids Club Services
- Live Music
- 24 Hour a Day Dining
- 3 Full Restaurants Onboard
- Quick Service and Room Service Dining
- Spacious Rooms
- Top Notch Amenities
- Several Onboard Pools
- Character Meet and Greets
So now that you know what you have to look forward to, where do you start with the planning? Here are 7 simple steps to get you started!
Remember, AST can do this all for you, just tell us when and where you want to go and let us handle the rest!
- Decide Cruise Destination - Your group has several options when it comes to where you want to go and when, the destinations available including the Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Bermuda, Canada, New England, California, Alaska, Europe, Caribbean, and the Bahamas.
- BOOK IT! - This can be a complicated process for first-timers, so just call us and let us handle the details.
- Choose Onboard Activities and Port of Call Activities - Booking early allows for ensured activities during travels and ample planning time for thus activities. One of the most popular, yet overwhelming port of call destinations is Castaway Cay, a private island stop on the Caribbean cruises that has so many activity options you most likely will have a hard time choosing the day of. Tell us what you want to do and we will book it all.
View current onboard activities here, and port of call activities here.
- Figure Out Flight and Ground Transportation - Don’t forget to think about ground transportation upon arriving in your port city, be it a cab or rideshare opportunity. We can plan a shuttle or motorcoach for your group ahead of time as well.
- Pack - Pack all your cruising and beach essentials, documents, toiletries, money, and a separate day bag outside of your luggage to use during your first few hours onboard.
- Bring All Documents Needed - Be sure to bring a valid US Passport, Passport Card, Trusted Traveler Card, or Birth Certificate if 16 or under.
- Check in Online Ahead of Time - We will save you the hassle of day-of check-ins by doing it in advance online, ensuring you will have a smooth first day at sea.
At this point, you will be all set to sail and enjoy your Disney vacation!